Tuesday, 6 December 2016

How to Live off the Grid in Canada: A Two Season Plan.



After much research I have decided to build a very small Off-grid Cabin on a lake in Ontario or Quebec. I will live here between May and October (6 months) Spring, Summer and Fall.

I am also looking for a very small piece of property anywhere in the Caribbean where there is no Property Tax. I will also build a very small Vacation cottage and live there between November and April. (6 months - Canadian Winter)

I am not sure if I will be allowed to build these "Off the Grid" but if I am not allowed then I will buy a very inexpensive Trailer and live there. Hopefully close to the beach.

I will document my "Offgrid Living" adventure here on this blog through photography, stories and video.  Stay tuned and Subscribe to our Youtube Channel:  https://youtu.be/9PkYQt9xHF4

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. Great plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Difficult to live off the grid in Canada during the Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete